03 julho 2015

Hello, I was wondering what you were planning on doing after you've completely finished college? What kind of job do you see yourself having? I'm going to study history next year, so that's why I'm so curious about the things you can do with a degree in history!

Sorry this is late! Well I’m actually going to be continuing at university with a Masters degree. These often lead on to academia though I’m not sure that’s what I want to do; to be honest I’m still uncertain on what job I want! While I do not know what I want to do as a career, I know that my degree opens up a lot of opportunities for me. Many of my friends also graduating this year are going on to be teachers, others are looking at jobs in business or journalism. Basically there are lots of career options with a History degree, though I’m not sure which path I want to take yet!

Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates