04 junho 2015

vaccineswork: Dr Hasina Ahmed, Healthcare Worker, Dhaka South...



vaccineswork:

image

Dr Hasina Ahmed, Healthcare Worker, Dhaka South City Corporation

“I settled in the small health care centre in which I work now because I was brought up in this area; I am a child of these streets. My clinic is my second home. 

Today I am here to be trained for two new vaccines which we are introducing in Bangladesh to protect children, the pneumococcal conjugate vaccine and the inactivated polio vaccine. The disease I see most often is pneumonia, so the impact of this introduction will be incredible. 

I have been to many training sessions over the years but I learn new things every time. Every year technology is changing, and the schedule for when we administer each vaccine changes. I hope this introduction will do tremendous, life-saving things for small children.”

Photo: Gavi/GMB Akash. Find out more about Bangladesh’s vaccine launch here

Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates