04 junho 2015

Hi! I'm having some issues understanding the watergate scandal Nixon was involved in but I need to understand it to analyze a political cartoon for homework. The cartoon is a drawing of the whitehouse but the top of the White House is a tape recorder... I'm supposed to know what it's message is? I get that Nixon was caught being corrupt by recorded tapes but I don't really understand anything else like how it came into the courts possession... Could you help?!

sounds like you have a good jumping-off point for research. I would tell you to read three or four accounts of how Nixon was caught, and how the media reacted. At least one should be within the year of the scandal, so you get more of the jist of what people were thinking at the time.

Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates