08 fevereiro 2015

who is your favorite woman from history? why was she so important?

For myself, the most important person would have to be my mom. Without her, I would not exist, or be the person I am today. Any virtues I possess are thanks to her influence.


For history, I would argue either Anne Boleyn or Mulan. Anne Boleyn, by convincing Henry VIII to create the Church of England, gave Protestantism legitimacy. It also created the modern UK, and the eventual British Empire. It did have a widespread and lasting impact on the world, but I will not comment further than that. She caused a great impact on world history, and that’s why she’s important. Plus she is an interesting woman to study. Mulan, well, do I realy need to explain?


Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates