08 fevereiro 2015

I got a question for you. I'm 18 years old and I want to go into a profession that is history related everyone keeps telling me to do something math or science related but I hate math and science and I love history. so I was wondering if you had any ideas for me what jobs are out there for history nerds?

Well, first of all, “math or science related” is not easy, and not a guaranteed job. Especially in academia. They are vicious. Now, for history people: teaching, writing, reading. So you could teach history, write history books/historical novels/etc., or you could be a publisher and reviewer. Those are kind of my standard responses.


If you like physical stuff librarians, archivists, and curators get to play around with books and old artifacts. A bit more science-related (or computer-related for librarians). Still history, though.


Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates