25 março 2017

H-NF Now Has A Patreon!

historical-nonfiction:

What’s that you ask? It’s a way to become a “patron” of this site. You contribute whatever amount you feel comfortable, to keep historical-nonfiction going. And you get great rewards in return!

Patreon is set up by monthly pledges. You sign up to give as little as $1 a month. If you’re feeling able, there are also $3 and $10 patron options. Every patron will get access to exclusive historical content over on patreon. You can also submit topic suggestions for future posts, and vote for which suggestions become posts! Your help will keep this website up and running, and help pay for repairs and improvements.

There’s other benefits too – when I reach 50 patrons on patreon, historical-nonfiction with do a question-and-answer session. When I reach 100 patrons on patreon, historical-nonfiction will go up to FOUR posts a day!

Check out my patreon, and consider becoming a patron!

Thank you to everyone who became a patron so far! I’m very very grateful for your guys’ response, and to everyone who reblogged my post. To everyone who became patrons, I’ve already reached out to you about your rewards.

If you haven’t contributed yet, I hope you’ll consider becoming a patron. Keeping historical-nonfiction going is many hours, each week. Your contributions let me give more time to creating the type of content that you enjoy reading. If each of you signed up to give just $1 a month, I could focus full-time on creating original content that you guys enjoy. Seriously!

And that’s not to mention my promise to add one post each day, once I get to 100 patrons…

Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates