15 dezembro 2016

Happy Holidays!

Hi all my wonderful readers!

With the holiday season in full swing, at least here in the US, and everyone in a generous mood, I am asking for your help. This history blog, and its sister website, are written, edited, and run by me (with some help from more computer-savvy friends). It’s a big time commitment – those posts don’t write themselves! And hosting is expensive.

I love running historical-nonfiction. And I love that you guys love historical-nonfiction too! If you appreciate reading something interesting from history, a few times a day, please consider buying me a coffee. It’s simple: for the price of a (cheap, not Starbucks) coffee, you can keep historical-nonfiction running.

Have a joyous holiday season!

Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates