01 setembro 2015

I see you post an awful lot of what they IRA did to the Brits, but very little on what the Brits did to the Irish. Maybe I've somehow missed it all, but it paints a biased picture if so.

I’m not sure what you count as an ‘awful lot’, but by my count I have only written two posts about IRA acts against Britain (the murders of Airey Neave and Lord Mountbatten). Other posts about The Troubles have been about the death of Irish republican hero Bobby Sands (who was forced into hunger strike by his inhumane treatment in a British prison) and the culmination of the peace process with the Good Friday Agreement. If you feel there should be more posts about British crimes against the Irish then please write in with a suggested event.

Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates