18 julho 2015

hello! i find american voting processes and politics difficult to understand. there's a lot of talk of votes that don't really count in the end and i'm not sure i grasp the point of swing states (or what makes somewhere a swing state) - do you have any recommendations for reading material/break downs you can share? thank you!

Sorry this reply is so late! I’m not sure on recommendations I’m afraid, I can’t remember which textbooks I used when I studied the topic at school. Wikipedia is a good resource for this kind of thing and getting the hang of concepts like swing states, the Electoral College, and gerrymandering, for instance. Anyone have any more specific recommendations?

Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates