28 junho 2015

customlymademe: paigeandfablouisty: goodsushiandallthat:thejeri...



customlymademe:

paigeandfablouisty:

goodsushiandallthat:

thejeriberri:

taintedfantasies:

foreverpruned:

swallowthatshit:

nowyoukno:

Source for more facts follow NowYouKno

WOW

Never going to cracker barrel again

I knew there was a reason as to why I hated that shit place.

Let me tell you a story of my first experience with racism. My family and I were driving down from Georgia to South Florida where we lived and decided to stop in Jacksonville for some food. The nearest restaurant we could find without straying too far from the highway was a Cracker Barrel. Being a picky eater, I was already not into going to eat somewhere i have never been before, but I understood why we couldn’t find another place. Before we got out of the car, my parents parked and looked at each other for a while. I didn’t understand what was happening until my dad said “Don’t be alarmed if they’re not nice to you, ok?” As a child, I just nodded and asked why they would be mean to me. My dad stretched out his arm and said “because of this. We are black. They don’t like us up here. Hence the ‘cracker’ ” After he slowly tried to explain racism that I may experience to me, I thought he was just over exaggerating because there was no way anyone could be so stupid as to hate someone of be mean because of the color of their skin. Boy was I wrong. It took us almost 30 minutes to be greeted after being seated, and our server was just straight up nasty to us. We’d see how she interacted with her other tables compared to us and it was almost like she was shoving it in our faces that she was a decent person to those white people. I couldn’t get a refill, my mom couldn’t get more peanuts, it was just a terrible experience. I was 12 years old when I dealt with that. I’ve spared some details, but I was crying for 10 minutes upon leaving the establishment because of how hurt I was.

Fuck them straight up breh with that sample bottle of pancake syrup those bitches can eat 3 dicks throw them up and swallow all over again…. They lost my business when we head south now but not like we eat there much anyways

Same thing happen to me on my way to Georgia from saint Louis when I was visiting some family In the states we stopped at one in Tennessee they treated us like crap I had nerver seen anything like it I was like10

It actually makes sense

Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates