14 abril 2015

kateoplis: “I won’t deny that I knew the magnitude of this, and...





kateoplis:



“I won’t deny that I knew the magnitude of this, and I even thought about erasing the video. I felt that my life, with this information, might be in danger. I thought about erasing the video and just getting out of the community, you know Charleston, and living some place else.”


“I recorded the video so that maybe he can feel that someone is there. There were just the three of us in that moment. I couldn’t tell what was going to happen, so I just wanted him to know that he’s not by himself.”


23-year-old Dominican immigrant, Feidin Santana, Who Recorded the Walter Scott Shooting: “I’m Still Scared.”



Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates