22 fevereiro 2015

taggedgross: soulful-tree: mousathe14: upallnightogetloki: rac...

























taggedgross:



soulful-tree:



mousathe14:



upallnightogetloki:



rachellesierra:



geekingermany:



kariyote:



Language Maps of the US.



Why wasn’t this the first one I saw!? This is so much more interesting!!



I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS WOW



This is ten times better than the initial one. I love it.



I buy that, I’ve known tons and tons of Korean folks growing up in Northern Virginia.



Here’s to all ignorant people who say “this is America, speak English”



I love this so much, languages are so cool though, languages, maps, facts, america



Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates