09 fevereiro 2015

I don't think enough people realize that history can be as "fun" as other subjects, but your blog's light touch helps a lot with that notion. I, myself, have learned a lot about history from games such as Civilization and Assassin's Creed (such great notes, if you bother to look at them). My question is, do you have any games, movies, or other pieces of historical fiction you find both fun and informative?

Watch Rome!!!! Great, great series. Should have been renewed; the original timeline was supposed to be seven seasons and go to the birth of Jesus Christ. It was a tragedy for history buffs and tv fans alike when HBO canceled it. Also, Pharaoh (the PC game) is historically accurate and you get to build cities and pyramids and armies, based on what those cities were doing during those time periods. I remember spending days at a time playing. I enjoyed this question. Thanks for asking!


Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates