05 fevereiro 2015

daybeams:ezliconfuzzed:Credit to cartoonist Steve SackOkay, I...





daybeams:



ezliconfuzzed:



Credit to cartoonist Steve Sack



Okay, I get that the “face” of the anti-vaxxer movement is the crazy mom that refuses to vaccinate her kids because ~chemicals~ but why couldn’t they have pictured one of the many male scientists that published false studies about the “dangers” of vaccines?


When I was pregnant, I was targeted by the anti-vax movement, who used guilt and false facts to try to sway me not to vaccinate. Thankfully, I found the truth before my son was born and he is up-to-date, but I have never seen folks talk about that vulnerable young mother who is trying to protect her children, who anti-vaxxers specifically seek out and unload their propaganda on.


I’m not defending mothers who don’t vaccinate their kids, but there is an insidious agenda that’s happening and I haven’t seen anyone talking about it yet.



Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates