22 agosto 2015

What sources do you use to get the information in your posts? They are always short, yet super informative. Keep on being great. :D

Thanks so much! As other people may be curious I’ll answer this publicly. If there’s been no request I get a list of events which occurred on the given day from Wikipedia (e.g. August 22), and then pick one to write about. For further information I try to avoid Wikipedia, and instead go to books I have to hand or to websites like the BBC, the History Learning Site, Biography.com, History.com, and news/government sites. If it’s an area I know about I’ll add in snippets I remember from my studies, but often I’m learning new things from my posts. Hope that helps, and thanks for following!

Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates