26 fevereiro 2015

What's your strory, señor?

Sorry this is such a late reply! I think you’re asking who I am, so first off I’ll say that it’s actually señorita! I’m a 21 year old undergraduate History student at the University of Sheffield in the UK, and the focus of my studies is American history. I started this blog around three years ago because I love history, and I especially enjoy trying to make it accessible to a wide audience of people. If I could make a career out of this then I wouldn’t say no! My ideal job is something in the public history line of work, so for example museums, documentaries, etc. But really I’m pretty much just your average student, and as much as I love my degree most of the time I’d rather be going on a night out or staying in bed watching Netflix! Guess that’s pretty much my story, thanks for asking!


Related post





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
eXTReMe Tracker
Designed ByBlogger Templates